Since 2005, active PHP and MySQL development includes:
- Total Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Versioning Control System: git using gitolite hosted on a private cloud.
- PHP projects rely on four (4) discrete and geographically dispersed servers: (1) development, (2) quality assurance (QA), (3) production and (4) a stand-by High Availability (HA) server.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE): started with Zend Studio (from Zend, which is now RogueWave Software) and now migrated to PhpStorm from JetBrains.
- Each web development server is powered by Zend Server installed on a CentOS VM.
- Implementation of RESTful, OAuth 2 and JSON APIs to ensure secure website to website, and website to mobile APP communications.
- Implementation of Phing as a PHP build tool.
- Implementation of Sass to programmatically generate and minify CSS.
- Projects distribution: automation of projects distribution is achieved by using the in-house developed set of Linux shell scripts.
- Testing: each project implements continues and thorough Unit tests using PHPUnit testing framework.
- HTML Validation: all PHP generated HTML pages are validated automatically every 24 hours.
- Backup procedures: encrypted daily, weekly and monthly backups reside on Azure cloud.
- Bug tracking system: Mantis Bug Tracker (MantisBT).
Contact us to discuss your next PHP project!